This is another vocational training Institution where children from lower economic strata get easy access in completing short- term computer courses and long-term other vocational courses at affordable costs. Details of courses conducted by VIT are mentioned in the chart below:
The JSS staff/resource person’s capacity development training held twice during the reporting year: One EDP training in Lucknow under NCRI (National Council of Rural Institute, Hyderabad) and another capacity Building training of 35 Resource Persons with collaboration of SRC.
Details of Courses Conducted by Vikas Bharti Managed VIT
- • DMLT (Diploma in Medical Lab Technology) (1 Year)
- • B.Sc. MLT (Bachelors in Medical Lab Technology) (3 Years)
- • DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications) (3 Months)
- • DTP ( Desktop Publications) (60 classes)
- • TALLY (45 Days)
- • Financial Accounting with Tally (3 Months)
- • National Digital Literacy Mission
Activities Conducted by VIT During the Year 2015-16
- Medical Entrance Examination of BLDEU-UGET – 2015, Belgaon, Karnataka was held on 24th May in our campus.
- End-semester examination of DMLT 2nd semester, B.Sc. MLT 6th semester and 4th semester was conducted in the month of August.
- A new course of Financial Accounting with tally is introduced and started.
- A new course of National Digital Literacy Mission is introduced and started.
- End-semester examination of B.Sc. MLT 6th semester was conducted in the month of Feb - March.
- Certificates were given to DCA, DTP and Tally students.
- Mark-sheets and degree are given to BSc. MLT & DMLT students.
Performance of VIT in terms of completion of short and long term vocational training courses during 2015-16 has been depicted in the tables below:
|Performance of VIT in Conducting Long Term Vocational Training Courses|
|Course Name||No. of Students|
|Performance of VIT in Conducting Short Term Vocational Training Courses|
|Course Name||No. of Batches||No. of Students|
|Financial Accounting with Tally 02 23|