ResidentiAl CenteRs (Ashrams)
The organization is providing opportunity for both boys and girls of Tribal and deprived communities to reside in residential mode and continue their education either in organization supported schools or any formal schools. The centre is fully equipped with good infrastructure, logistic facilities, academic support and homely atmosphere which encourages children towards their proper overall development.
1. Residential Centres for Girls To achieve universal access to education by all girl child, the organization is providing hostel facilities in Bishunpur to the girls of most deprived section of the society and naxal affected area of Gumla, Lohardaga and Latehar districts. The girls are also shaped as a confident, educated and enterprizing citizen of the country through good quality academic support, life skills, moral and vocational education.
How you can help us
Just call at +91-89867 16934 to make a donation
DETAIlS OF THE GIRlS PRESENT IN THE RESIDENTIAl CENTRES :
1. Sanghmitra Bhawan
It is a residential centre and was established on 18th Sept., 2012 with the help of Japan Consulate having capacity to accommodate 52 adolescent girls. They are from hard to reach areas and residing there and continuing their high school education.
|Name of Ashrams||No. of Girls||Name of Ashrams||No. of Boys|
|Nivedita||68||Gyan Niketan Campus-Tagore||63|
2. Residential Centres for Boys
224 boys from most vulnerable communities are getting facility at this center and are improving their education performance along with entrepreneurship and leadership quality.
3. Residential Centres for both Boys and Girls
Boys and Girls. Exposures and facilities are being provided for their overall development. They all are from deprived section of the society. Other than availing free accommodation, educational facilities and vocational cum life skill trainings, the beneficiary performed several extra-curricular activities.
Innovations in partnership with State Government
The organization is furnishing technical support to the Govt. schools as well as running PVTG Girls residential school in partnership mode.
- Adim Janjatiya Balika Awasiya Vidyalaya, Tushgaon, Dist.-Gumla (Tribal Welfare Deptt.)
- Shakti Project (interventions in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya with Education Deptt.)
- Utpreran Kendra (Motivational Centre) under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (S.S.A).
Awareness and Sensitization for Education
Shiksha Hetu Samajik Pehal (30-5-15): On May 30, 2015, a social awakening on education programme “Shiksha Hetu Samajik Pehal” was organized at Khunti Club, Khunti under Khunti district. P.R.I. members, gramsabha members and community members, women of S.H.G. groups participated in this programme. The main objective was to sensitize community on girls education and motivate them to take initiatives to check migration and trafficking. The officers from education department also interacted with community members.