Special Achievement of the Year (2015-16)
With support of UNICEF, Vikas Bharti Bishunpur has successfully accomplished sanitation programme in 1 block named Dulmi of Ramgarh district that has led to declare the block as complete ODF (Open Defecations Free) block. This special achievement of Vikas Bharti Bishunpur was achieved through rigourous efforts made by the project staff in close cooperation with Jal Sahiyas, Mukhiyas, Technical Person through village, health and sanitation committee members, etc.
Please raise your hand
for those helpless childrens who need it
- INDIRA PRIYADARSHINI VRIKSH MITRA AWARD of 1991 for Social forestry programmes in tribal area – By Ministry of Environment & Forest Govt. of India.
- VIVEKANAND SEWA PURASKAR of 1992 – By Kumar Sabha Pustakalya Kolkata India.
- BHAU RAO SEWA SAMMAN – By RSS for Best Social Services.
- SWAMI RAMA HUMANITARIAN AWARD 2008 from Himalayan Trust for social services and empowerment of rural poor and tribal people of hard to reach areas of Jharkhand
- JHARKHAND GAURAV SAMMAN in 2014 By Daily Prabhat Khabar
- JHARKHAND RATNA AWARD
- AWARD FOR BEST SOCIAL SERVICE in Jharkhand by Dainik Bhaskar group
- Nominated as the Swachata Doot by Ms. Mridula Sinha (Governor of Goa) during Swatcha Bharat Abhiyaan
- Conferred with PADMASHREE Award in 2015 for social development work.
- Received 18th Mahaveer Award for social services from Bhagwan Mahaveer Foundation Chennai